In this tutorial, we will explore how to obtain your Open AI key to activate the Replier feature in Tweetspear.
The Replier is more than just another simple feature; it enhances your writing when engaging on Twitter (X). How? By infusing it with the remarkable capabilities of artificial intelligence, which allows your responses to adapt to the goal of the conversation without making you sound like a robot.
Let do this!
💡 Note: If you haven’t installed Tweetspear yet, click here to get it from the Chrome Web Store. Once installed, you can follow along with this tutorial.
Setting Up Your OpenAI Key
Firstly, we need to obtain the OpenAI key. Follow this simple process:
- Open a new tab and navigate to https://platform.openai.com/account/api-keys.
- Log in or sign up for an account if you don't have one.
- You'll see your API keys. Copy the key labeled "Secret Key".
- Go back to the Tweetspear extension (Integrations > Open AI), click on "connect" button, then paste your key into the "OpenAI API Key" field.
Replying to tweets
Now the replier is ready to suggest you responses, here's how to use it:
- Go to Twitter (X) and find a tweet to reply to.
- Click the reply button, and you'll see the Tweetspear icon in the toolbox
- Click the Tweetspear icon to open the Replier modal. Here, you can see the tweet you're about to reply to and a form for your reply.
- Select your reply goal to customize your response according to your intention.
- Choose "Quick Replies" for automatic responses, or "Custom Replies" to input your own starting point.
- Then click on "Generate" button (this may take around 20 seconds, depending in the number of replies).
- Focus solely on crafting your reply using "Focus Mode", which minimizes distractions.
- When satisfied with your reply, click "Use" button, and it will appear in the tweet box.
You did it!🎉
Enjoy of this and other powerful features with Tweetspear. If you need further assistance or have any queries, feel free to join our Discord community.